Waxing TreatmentsWaxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. The effects last for between 2-6 weeks – depending on the individuals rate of hair growth, the time of year and how long you have been having the area waxed.
Warm wax is applied to the skin in a thin layer. The hair becomes embedded in the wax and a strip is applied and then pulled off quickly, in the opposite direction of the hair growth, taking the hair with it.
• Regular exfoliation prevents ingrown hairs and keeps skin looking healthy.
• Regular waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.
• Ideally hair should be between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch in order for the wax to be able to remove them effectively.
• Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours following waxing.
• Avoid the sun immediately after waxing.
• Do not use exfoliating products and loofahs for at least 24 hours after waxing as they may further irritate your skin.
• Avoid tight clothing after waxing as it may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
• Prices for each individual area, per session.
• See our Packages page for our current offerings.
Contact Michelle to book your free consultation.
Gift Certificates available
• All Prices subject to HST
• Payment options: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Email Money Transfer
* to arrange an EMT please contact Michelle prior to your appointment