Payments, Policies, Cancellations + Missed Appointments
Laser Hair Removal
Bare Skin Body Works offers laser hair removal treatments in Guelph. Regardless of which area you’re looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort.
Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser’s energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing.
For this reason, laser hair removal works best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion. However, people without this combination can still get great results.
During the session, many compare the feeling of the laser’s pulse to the snap of a rubber band. Over the course of the next 1-3 weeks, the treated hair falls out. The process requires a series of treatments, usually 6-8 treatments, but results can be seen after just the first time, proving how effective even just the initial treatment can be.
With every treatment you’ll progressively see fewer and fewer hairs return. Finishing the entire series of treatments is crucial, as that ensures that you see the highest degree of permanent hair reduction.
What is Permanent Hair Removal?
Download the PDF to learn more about permanent hair removal and how effective it is.
Skin rejuvenation treatments are an ideal choice for people who want to improve the overall appearance of their skin. Bare Skin Body Works offers comprehensive skin rejuvenation services in Guelph, helping restore the vitality and lustre to your skin. Contact us today to book your next session for long-lasting results.
IPL skin rejuvenation offers patients a wide range of benefits, including:
- IPL is a quick in-office procedure, with almost zero needs for recovery. It’s easy to fit it into your schedule and get on with the rest of your life. You see great results without undergoing intensive surgery.
- IPL works wonders for removing red splotches, brown spots, and scarring, as well as reducing pore size, eliminating and reducing wrinkles, and improving overall skin texture, smoothness and quality. IPL has been used to treat rosacea, hyperpigmentation, melasma, age and sunspots, broken capillaries, spider veins, stretch marks, and other conditions as well.
- IPL is a great tool to help combat the effects of aging, and achieve a more youthful appearance.
- IPL offers a legitimate and long-lasting solution, as opposed to some procedures which offer only short-term results.
Looking for a simple method for hair removal? Try body waxing from Guelph’s Bare Skin Body Works. Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. The effects last for between 2-6 weeks – depending on the individual’s rate of hair growth, the time of year and how long you have been having the area waxed. Contact us today to book your waxing appointment.
Warm wax is applied to the skin in a thin layer. The hair becomes embedded in the wax and a strip is applied and then pulled off quickly, in the opposite direction of the hair growth, taking the hair with it.
- Regular exfoliation prevents ingrown hairs and keeps skin looking healthy.
- Regular waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.
- Ideally hair should be between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch in order for the wax to be able to remove them effectively.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours following waxing.
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing.
- Do not use exfoliating products and loofahs for at least 24 hours after waxing as they may further irritate your skin.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing as it may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
Coming soon, stay tuned!